- The question that must be asked: Can America be saved?
- COLUMN: Veteran's Corner
- What is truth?
- Education and Lawsuits: What is it really all about?
- The gift of education and much more
- Glad I’m not a Democrat
- Home of the brave, land of the free
- School finance: Questions and Answers
Weatherford exemplifies a true ‘Tejas’ town
Some wonderful things have happened in my life, and getting to retire and move back to the Weatherford, Texas, area is one of the more significant ones.
Competence over ancestry is best
During the Sept. 12 Republican presidential debate, Governor Perry was sharply criticized for his support for the in-state college tuition rates charged the children of illegal workers that have been longtime residence of Texas and are graduates of Texas high schools. He was called un-American, unconstitutional and a panderer to the Hispanic vote.
- More Columns Headlines